Everything, literally everything, that goes on in Washington these days is just another riotously hilarious scene from the theatrical farce titled:
“Do You Have a Lisance for that Minky?” by the honorable J H Kunstler.
All centred around a cast of miscreants represented by:
- The Date-raped House Speaker
- The Arch-Schlemiel
- The Whistleblower
- The phone-transcript
- Some schwantz CIA section leader
- Uncle Joe
- The Herbert Marcuse playbook
- A claque of senior bureaucrats scrambling to cover each other’s ass
- A feculent blob?
- Another claque of lesser monsters
- The Ex-President
- and finally, playing, so far, as silent extras, Hades and Thanatos
A door prize may be awarded to the first person who can correctly put a valid name against every one of the cast members. (offer ends 2019/10/05-21:10:00 AEST)
What a Carry On! Not to be missed.