“13% of the planet will not dominate the other 87% anymore”

“Welcome to the birth of the new world system” says Pepe Escobar in his latest excellent essay on the world situation. The title above is also a quote from that piece.

I will provide one more quote, and that is all I will say.

You want to keep up with and be in on world events? Read this…

‘Meet the New, Resource-Based Global Reserve Currency’ – Pepe Escobar – March 31, 2022

“A new reality is being formed: the unipolar world is irrevocably becoming a thing of the past, a multipolar one is taking shape. It’s an objective process. It’s unstoppable. In this reality, more than one power will “rule” – it will be necessary to negotiate between all the key states that today have a decisive influence on the world economy and politics. At the same time, realizing their special situation, these countries ensure compliance with the basic principles of the UN Charter, including the fundamental one – the sovereign equality of states. No one on this Earth should be seen as a minor player. Everyone is equal and sovereign.”

Sergei Lavrov, in China – as quoted by Pepe Escobar

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: